Monday, July 7, 2008

D-Day Continued...First Leg Done

Hey,

Hi. I'm Nick Lillie a.k.a. Mr. Beast, the eldest child of 4 kids. As my name suggests, I am very beastly. This means therefore, my entries in this blog will be beastly. Ahh, I see that my good old dad has already made quite a few entries. I hope to ensnare more visitors to this site and add a whole new dimension to this blog that my dad very clearly missed: beastliness. (Yes, I know it's not a word. I tend to us those to enhance the quality of humor in this text.) Yep, I know you are falling over each other and drooling on the keyboard to find out where we are, what we're doing, and where we're heading next (ya right) but it is mandatory to inform you. We are currently in Vacaville, California (about an hour and a half drive from our house) and just finished having dinner with my Nonnie and Nonno which is Italian for grandma and grandpa (they don't like to be called the "G" word). Soon, very soon, we will be driving to Winnemucca, Nevada where we have a hotel booked. Well, at least I think we have one booked. Ummmm, I hoped we have one booked. Ya, I'm pretty sure we have one booked. Ok, we have one booked I just confirmed it. Phew...that takes a lot of stress of my back. Well, I know you all have your own lives to attend to: screaming children commanding you to get off the computer, laundry that just finished and impatient bosses...so, I release you now back to your world.

Adios Amigos That I Don't Necessarily Know!

Mr. Beast

2 comments:

Brandonator said...

PARENTS screaming at you to get off the computer. lol

Brandonator said...

have fun