Monday, July 7, 2008

D-Day Extended...Winnemucca

All,

I now know what "editorial license" truly means...

The recent writings of the self-proclaimed "Mr. Beast" has me questioning whether I need to serve as Lilliepadusa Blog "Copy Editor" or simply as a spectator of my wife and children's creative writing. I decided that other than providing some structure to the blog (much like at home...guffaw) I am going to let it ride. Their musings will be much more interesting than mine anyway!

After a very nice visit at Nonnie and Nonno's house (which included a visit from Uncle Matt,Aunt Jane, and cousins Jared and Heidi), we hit the road for the desert garden spot of Winnemucca. We decided to drive a little further than Reno to make our drive to Salt Lake City tomorrow a little shorter. Jill is driving and I am blogging while she drives, including creating gmail accounts for all of the kids so that I can invite them to be contributors on the Lilliepadusa blog. They will appear as follows:


  • CINC House --> Jill (Commander in Chief House, a statement about who is really in charge of the Lillie household)

  • Mr. Beast --> Nick (you already met him)

  • Angel --> Natalie (my wonderful daughter)

  • Jake 'n Bake --> Jake (no he doesn't like to cook...his name describes his moves on the baseball diamond, basketball court and soon the football gridiron)

  • Captain Jack Sparrow --> Josh (with dreadlocks and all)

I am sure it will be interesting.


Peace,

Brian

1 comment:

Brandonator said...

Hope you are having fun